Contact

www.nicoleabramphoto.com
nicoleabramphoto@gmail.com
416.433.2559

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Lights!










Hello,
I just got some new lights, 2 opus heads from Henry's outlet store in Toronto. They are closing and moving to Mississauga so they are selling all of their stock at a reduced price. I got my lights for HALF OFF!!! Very exciting. Now I have no excuses to shoot for my portfolio. My world has just opened up to me in terms of the types of photography I will be able to do. I've already taken my room mates Visa picture, and shot some food. I am now considering food photography. Its a lot less frustrating when you are shooting at home and you have access to a kitchen!!! I hope you enjoy all the new photos. I got all of the food from the markets just down on Bloor in the Bloor West village.

No comments:

Post a Comment